You can now enjoy your daily cup of joe, recreate your favourite meals and go wine tasting all in the comfort of your own home. Whether you’re after a quick and easy lunch, an afternoon snack, something from the pharmacy or dinner supplies, check out the retailers who are doing the hard work for you.
- Enjoying a morning coffee has become a much-loved ritual for Sydneysiders. Don’t miss out on your daily cup of joe, get your coffee fix without leaving your house with roasted beans from Edition Coffee Roasters or Haven Specialty Coffee. With a range of origins available, find something perfect for your morning brew. Pick up and deliveries available.
- Missing your favourite mazesoba? Bring a little bit of IIKO Mazesoba into your kitchen with their new DIY mazesoba home packs. Get the home IIKO experience with prepacked house-made noodles, four-hour cooked pork belly chashu and all your favourite sauces. To DIY, simply boil the noodles (4 minutes), mix through your favourite sauce, add some pork chashu and finish with your favourite vegetables. Lunch in under 10 minutes? Sign us up. Order your packs online and get them delivered straight to your door.
- Have a hankering for something sweet to curb the afternoon slump? Kurtosh is serving all their classic desserts, chimney cakes and cake slabs via pickup and delivery. Get yourself a piece of peanut butter and ganache cheesecake or a Nutella chimney cake to scratch that 3pm sugar itch. Order now on UberEats or Deliveroo.
- Something savoury your perfect snack? Nakano Darling sells its famous karaage chicken and gyoza in take home packs. Gyoza packs come frozen which makes for super easy storage. Karaage comes ready-to-eat. Can’t decide? Enjoy the best of both worlds with the mix and match pack. To order hit up their website or call 8597 4301 and they’ll have your order ready to pick up. There’s even free 15 minutes parking on Darling Drive which is just a 10 seconds wander to the front door. Can’t jump in a car? Get it dropped to your door, via Uber Eats.
- Dinner is served! Recreate your favourite Auvers Café dishes at home with take home, create your own packs now available. With a new daily meal kits menu, you will have to keep up with their Instagram stories to see what’s on offer each day. Simply call 9188 2392, place your order over the phone and then collect it. With easy to follow instructions, you’ll be cooking like a pro in no time. Don’t feel like cooking? Order from Auvers’ takeaway menu instead.
- Don’t miss out on your favourite craft beers and natural wines, Bucket Boys deliver! Choose from pages of Australian wines, ciders, spirits and beer. Consider yourself a beer fan? Why not try a beer box? With more than 6 boxes to choose from even beer experts will find something new. Order online now.
- Need to chat to the GP? MyHealth medical centre is providing telehealth services to the community. Patients can call reception on 9188 38 93 to obtain further information regarding telehealth appointments with MyHealth GPs. For those eligible, the telehealth appointments can be bulk-billed through Medicare. Otherwise, patients can continue to book GP appointments online and for any after-hours consults, patients can utilise the Medinet app, where they can connect and consult with one of MyHealth Doctors directly through the app.
- Housing all your health and wellbeing essentials, Darling Square Pharmacy has everything from A-Z. Whether you’re looking for the latest in skincare or prescription medication, it has you covered. They are now offering free delivery services to select Sydney suburbs. Call 9211 2489 to enquire or pre-order.